Day 10 of the 29 day challenge🌸💜

  Hello beautiful people 🗣💜

You all know about the 29 day challenge and my challenge is to learn Spanish and English in 29 days My goal from the beginning was to master at least 50% of them, but now I want to work on it more and achieve 75% in the end, nothing is impossible with work we achieve more than
.what we want

, I achieved a lot in the first 10 days, a lot of grammar and a lot of new words in ...English, this is it





           I relied on  this channel and  this

As for Spanish, and I started learning the basics in her with this channel




Frankly, I set aside 3 hours for the challenge, but sometimes I spend 4 hours and more,

 despite the dissatisfaction with what I achieved, and I feel that it is little, but I am proud of it

I learned many things from the challenge, but the most important thing is that it is not  difficult to reach what we want in a   short time with work and it is not difficult to   achieve more than one thing at the same time if we balance them

When I study Spanish, I feel a tickle in my  heart. It's very beautiful, the same in English, but a little less. I don't like it as much as I like Spanish.

I thought they were both difficult but I was surprised that they are very easy and fun

This has been my goal and I don't think I will change it

My plan every day I divide my time to study some rules and listen and read 3 stories a day, but I will change them a little bit I will start from today translating stories on my own as much as possible without help

If I continue like this, I am sure that I will achieve more than what I want. As I said in the end, nothing is impossible if I believe in myself.

  • I am very grateful to God for my success
  •  for myself 
  • and for my mother who encourages me  
  • 💜💜💜💜💜

تعليقات

إرسال تعليق

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

29 day challenge 🌸

It was not the end as much as the beginning of our dreams💚🌿

day 20 of the 29 day challenge💜💃