It was not the end as much as the beginning of our dreams💚🌿

 هلا وغلا و١٠٠٠٠٠٠ هلااااااااا🗣🗣🌱

First of all, let me remind you that I am Fatima, 19 years old

About a month ago, I saw a post on Instagram by Abu Al-Rawd, in which he says that it is his birthday🥳 and he does not want us to congratulate him

Instead, he wanted a different blessing, which is for us to develop ourselves into something we like over a period of 29 days

, honestly, at first I ignored the topic and didn't give it any attention

 until I saw a colleague👨‍💼 of mine talking about it and that he wanted to run through these 29 days

, so I said what It's the difference between me and him, what he has and  I don't have , why not, come on, get up and change yourself, you can do everything💪🤛🤜

(الي يضحك أنو بالنهاية اني شاركت وهو لا😹💔)

OK.  So this was my first challenge in my life. The biggest challenge for me was challenging myself because I was able to do this, and most importantly killing the boredom and procrastination in my life.

From then on, I decided to enter a challenge with myself. I try as much as I can to develop my English, of course, because of its importance in life and indispensable and so as not to feel bored. I put the Spanish language with it, I loved it very much, it touched my heart

Now let me tell you what I did during this English challenge.

 At first I relied on YouTube and started remembering the rules and learning new ones, then I added a part in which I read several pages of short stories daily

 and tried to translate them as much myself as I could and write them in the notebook I put up for the challenge

 and  write the new words in my phone and put them on the wallpaper until I memorized them,

 then I started In listening to soap operas and songs. I didn't focus on the series as much as I focused on hearing the words. At first, I had a hard time listening, but with the days I get used to it a bit

I'm very happy because I managed to cross the 50% level in these 29 days

I had promised myself at the end of the challenge that I would tell you a short story from the stories I had read, I hope you like it




And now we come to Spanish, my love I enjoy studying it. 

Let me tell you how I studied it. I started with the basics, letters, numbers, days of the week, months, months, animals, colors, and a lot more. Until I started learning how to craft sentences and memorize words, to the end

I can say I've mastered quite a bit of the basics

, my huge dependence was on YouTube channels, especially those two great channels. This and this





Now let me talk to you about some of the difficulties I faced. 

The most important thing was the time. The challenge started with the final exams, but I challenged myself that I was able to organize time between the challenge and the exams

 Indeed, I always set aside hours for language. I admit🤏💔 that there were days when I could not study, but I made up for it in the days which after

 In the end, it became an important part of my life that I can't do without her if I let her feel remorse

But I will tell you a nice thing about the challenge. I have met people who are, to say the least, creative.

 They were the biggest motivators for me and encouraged me to continue the challenge. I learned many things from them. 

Now my wish is to be like them and better than them.

I am so proud to have known such people wish them all the best and success 💚

This may be the end of the challenge, but it is a beginning for me to achieve my dreams. 

I will continue with it and take advantage of everything around me and create my own atmosphere to reach what I want.

I am so grateful to God who gave me strength

 and Murtada for this beautiful initiative 

  for myself and the entire univers

won't stop until I become what I want and satisfy myself

Great loove💚💚

تعليقات

إرسال تعليق

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

29 day challenge 🌸

day 20 of the 29 day challenge💜💃